TRASH Pick up
- Pick up is every MONDAY*
- Garbage must be out by 6:00 AM
- The weeks of Labor Day, Memorial Day, Christmas and New Years, trash collection will occur the following business day.
- Additional bags may be purchased at the City Utility Office for $1.50 apiece. Tags for large bulky items are available for $10 each.
CITY OF BUTLER LARGE ITEM TRASH
PICKUP RESUMES JUNE 1, 2020
Advanced Disposal, the solid waste disposal firm contracted by the City of Butler, has announced that they will resume large item pickup in Butler on Monday, June 1, 2020. This notice is subject to any further unforeseen changes cause by the Covid-19 virus.
The normal large items rules will apply upon the resumption of service, as follows:
- All items must be bagged or in containers.
- Weight limit of fifty (50) pounds per item.
- Boards, carpet, etc. must be cut to a length of three (3) feet or shorter and bundled together, with bundles not weighing more than fifty (50) pounds.
NOT ACCEPTABLE ITEMS
- Appliances containing Freon
- Auto Fluids
- Compressed Gas
- Construction Materials in Large Amounts
- Electronic Waste
- Fire Extinguishers
- Hazardous Wastes
- Lead Acid Batteries
- Medical Waste
- Oil-Based Paints
- Radioactive Materials
- Railroad Ties
- Special Wastes
- Yard Waste
Please be aware of this Notice from Advanced Disposal regarding service during the Covid-19 shutdown period: